THE COMPETITION RULES
- All entries must be made on the official online entry form.
- All finalists will be required to attend the GG2 Leadership Awards ceremony, on Wednesday 20th October 2021 where the winners will be announced. No prior intimation about the winners will be given.
- The winners and finalists will be mentioned and profiled in Garavi Gujarat, GG2, Eastern Eye and www.gg2.net and other publications published by the Asian Media Group.
- The closing date for applications will be on Friday 9th July 2021. Entries received after may not be considered.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be allowed regarding the competition.
- Supplementary material submitted to the judges cannot be returned and is sent at the applicant's own risk.
- The title GG2 Leadership Awards is the copyright of Garavi Gujarat Publications Limited.
- The awards will be presented on Wednesday 20th October 2021 in central London. Winners will be announced at the event only; no prior intimation will be given.
- It is perfectly acceptable to nominate yourself or anybody you feel worthy of recognition.