Terms and Conditions
1 Participant Requirements
- Your registration entitles you to access the GG2 Leadership Virtual Awards for which you have registered.
- By participating in the GG2 Leadership Virtual Awards, you acknowledge and agree to grant the GG2 Leadership Virtual Awards the right to record, film, live stream, photograph, or capture your likeness in any media now available or hereafter developed and to distribute, broadcast, use, or otherwise globally to disseminate, in perpetuity, such media without any further approval from you. This grant to the GG2 Leadership Virtual Awards includes, but is not limited to, the right to edit such media, the right to use the media alone or together with other information, and the right to allow others to use or disseminate the media.
- You acknowledge and agree that the GG2 Leadership Virtual Awards, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to change any and all aspects of the GG2 Leadership Virtual Awards, including but not limited to, the GG2 Leadership Virtual Awards name, themes, content, programme, speakers, entertainment, hosts, moderators, venue, and time. The GG2 Leadership Virtual Awards content shall be recorded and made accessible to all Participants.
2 Prohibited Conduct
- By registering to the GG2 Leadership Virtual Awards, you agree not to sell, trade, transfer, or share your complimentary access link and logins, unless such transfer is granted by the AMG Organisers.
- If the AMG Organisers determines that you have violated this policy, AMG may cancel your access, report you to law enforcement authorities, and ban you from future AMG Virtual Events.
- You acknowledge and agree that the GG2 Leadership Virtual Awards reserves the right to remove you from the event if the AMG Organisers, in its sole discretion, determines that your participation or behaviour create a disruption or hinder the virtual event or the enjoyment of the GG2 Leadership Virtual Awards show by other attendees.
- AMG reserves the right to deny participation to anyone who engages in or is reputed to engage in unethical or non-compliant business practises.
3 Virtual Event Registration Confirmation
- Once you have completed your registration, you will receive a confirmation email from email@example.com. Please ensure that your valid email is entered correctly on the registration form. You may also want to check your junk/spam folder in the event that the emails gets sent there.
- You will receive the relevant information regarding the GG2 Leadership Virtual Awards electronically at the email address that are provided on your registration form.
- You will also be added to the GG2 Leadership Virtual Awards participant list for notifications of future AMG and GG2 Events.
- If you would like to opt-out of any of these benefits, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.