- The organisers of the Asian Business Awards are the Asian Media Group (AMG), Garavi Gujarat House, 1 Silex Street, London SE1 0DW
- By entering the Asian Business Awards, the entrant will be deemed to have read and understood these rules and to be bound by them. These rules include any instructions set out with the entry form.
- The Asian Business Awards competition is open to UK residents only.
- It is perfectly acceptable to nominate yourself or your company.
- The organisers reserve the right, as its absolute discretion, to reject any entry that it deems inappropriate.
- Entries will only be accepted if they are submitted on the online entry form and completed in full.
- The decision of the judges is absolute and final.
- Finalists will be to attend the Asian Business Awards on Wednesday 23 November 2022 where the winners will be announced. No prior intimation about the winners will be given. All winners will be listed and profiled in Eastern Eye and AMG's other leading titles and websites.
- All finalists will automatically gain one complimentary place at the Asian Business Awards. Should you wish to book extra places please contact [email protected]
- All supplementary information cannot be returned and is sent at the owner’s own risk.
- The closing date for submitting entries is Friday 2 September 2022.
GG2 Outstanding Achievement through adversity
Awarded to an individual who has overcome hardship and adversity to achieve a significant level of success.